Benefits of joining the Bismarck – Mandan Apartment Association
- The Association establishes a united front to protect the owner’s rights in such governmental matters as building codes, state and local taxes, and other legislation affecting our industry.
- Your membership in the local association assures you membership also, in the state and national Apartment associations, at no additional cost. This nationwide network provides communication with the trends, laws, and ideas of this growing trade association.
- The Association maintains an ongoing apartment referral service. This enables you to save time and money advertising. The Association office will refer prospective tenants to you.
- Associate members offer a wide range of services and products. These firms provide hardware, printing, paint, office supplies, and carpet cleaning, as well as other benefits.
- The Association holds regular meetings to help keep owners and managers informed, and to assist new members. These meetings provide you an opportunity to meet other owners and managers and exchange information.
- Monthly newsletters are sent to each member, listing meeting date, speakers, and information important to owners/managers.
- The Association offers educational seminars for managers, owners and associates.
- The Association represents you with extensive State and Federal Legislative Lobbying network. Updates of legislation is communicated to the membership on a regular basis.
- BMAA members may utilize renter credit reports for prospective tenants. This service is provided at no cost to the landlord. As part of the application process, the landlord can collect the fee from the prospective tenant.
- Members get a free listing on BMAA web site.
^top^NOTE: If you have a question, please contact our office – do not post message on website. Phone: 701.255.7396